Who we are?
This website https://www.castleparkschool.ie (the “Site”) is operated by Castle Park School Limited; a company incorporated under the laws of Ireland under company number 20117 with registered office at Castle Park, Dalkey, County Dublin, Ireland (“Castle Park”, “we” “our” or “us”).
Your privacy and the appropriate handling of your personal data are important to us. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to outline the types of information that may be collected from you when visiting the Site, how that information may be used and disclosed, and how you can access, correct and update the information.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not governed by this Privacy Statement. Although we endeavour to only link to websites that share our commitment to your privacy, please be aware that this Privacy Statement will no longer apply once you leave our Site. We are not responsible for the content, data protection or privacy practices of other websites. Please closely examine the privacy policies of third-party websites to learn how they collect, use and disclose your personal data.
By accessing and/or using the Site and any of the services we make available through the Site (“Services”) you hereby acknowledge and accept our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Any personal data which we receive from you is treated with high standards of security and confidentiality, in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (‘DPA’).
The terms governing the general use of our Site are set out in our User Agreement. By using this Site you are deemed to fully accept this Privacy Statement our Cookies Policy, our User Agreement and if you purchase any services through the Site our Terms of Sale. By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You acknowledge and agree that any message or information you send using the Site may be read, intercepted or shared by others.
Cookies and use of technical information
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
1. Information you provide us by filling in forms on our Site. This includes the information you give us when creating a user account; the information you input when completing feedback and contact forms. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Site.
2. You are required to provide us with your full name, valid email address and a password when creating a user account on the Site. This is required so we can administer any bookings you make for swimming classes, swim intensive camps and activity camps and other services.
3. If you purchase any services through the Site we may ask you for information necessary to conclude the transaction such as your telephone number. If you sign-up or enquire about any lessons, camps or events we will obtain and use the personal data you provide to us for that purpose. Booking rescheduling or cancellation may be permitted by Castle Park for medical reasons on production to Castle Park of medical certificate from a medical practitioner. In order to limit the personal data received by Castle Park such certificates should not state the medical condition.
4. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
5. If you choose to receive email updates from us we will obtain and use your email address for that purpose, unless you unsubscribe.
6. Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
7. We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify you.
If you volunteer your details to us, we may use the details you have given us, together with details of how you use the Site as follows:
1. to allow your access to certain features of the Site and your user account with us if you have registered one;
2. to maintain and manage your user account;
3. to respond to your queries and requests, and to communicate with you;
4. to manage and improve our Services and the Site;
5. to notify you of changes to our Services, the Site, our Privacy Statement and/or any of our other published notices and terms and conditions;
6. if you have consented, to provide you with newsletters, updates and/or promotional materials; and
7. to understand statistical data about user browsing actions and patterns, which does not personally identify you.
Most of the personal data we collect from you will be done through the Site. However, personal data may be collected through other means such as over the phone, email, fax or by post, or when you attend our classes and events.
Where we store your personal data
The personal data we collect from you is currently held on servers hosted within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal data with third parties, as approved by you and/or as described in this Privacy Statement. We may consider it necessary to disclose personal information without your consent or without consulting you, when we believe that it is appropriate to comply with our legal obligations and/or a Court Order, to cooperate with any law enforcement agencies, to enforce this Privacy Statement or our User Agreement or other legal rights, to protect the security of the Site, to protect the security and safety of others, to prevent fraud, or otherwise to protect our legitimate interests and/or the legitimate interests of others.
Your personal data may be disclosed to service providers and/or third-party contractors who we work with and/or engage to help us operate our business and/or the Site.
If you wish to purchase services through the Site you will be directed to a payments portal provided on our behalf by Feepay Limited, under the name Easy Payments Plus (the “Payment Portal”). In order to purchase services from Castle Park through the Site you will need to create a user account on the Payment Portal. That user account is held by Feepay Limited and your use of the Payment Portal will be subject to Feepay Limited’s ‘Terms and Conditions’ and ‘Security Policy’.
Information that cannot be used to reasonably identify an individual (“Anonymous Information”) may be used in aggregate form, combined with other users’ Anonymous Information, and shared with third parties.
Keeping your information accurate
If you create a user account on our Site you can see the subscriber personal information you’ve provided to us by accessing the settings of your user account. You can correct or update your information at any time by just logging into your user account. Once you register, you will be able to change most of your personal information. If you have any difficulty updating your account information please contact us using the contact details below.
Requests regarding data supplied via the Site
On request, we supply copies of your personal data which you may have supplied via the Site. If you wish to obtain such copies, you must write to us at our mailing address provided below. We reserve the right to charge a statutory fee, as permitted under the DPA.
If you discover that we hold inaccurate information about you, you can request us to correct that information. These requests must be in writing and sent to us at our mailing address or the email address provided below.
In certain circumstances you may also request that data which you have supplied via the Site be deleted.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to, or replace, this Privacy Statement at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data processing and privacy practices, the features of our Site, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the updated Privacy Statement here and notify our registered users by email or by means of a notice. Save for urgent changes (such as those required by law) we will post such a notice on our Site prior to the changes becoming effective. Please review the changes carefully. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this statement, or a new statement, will mean you consent to and accept those changes. If you do not consent to such changes you can delete your user account and/or stop using the Site.
If you have any questions or requests regarding this Privacy Statement please contact us using the
Phone Swim Academy: 01 271 2936
Mailing Address: Castle Park Swim Academy, Castle Park Road, Dalkey, Co Dublin
This statement was last modified 22nd March 2017